View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 06:30 PM   #219
ZenkiSkidz

Trader Rating: (0)
ZenkiSkidz is an unknown quantity at this point
4/2 PM sent of fb asking if they have bumper. 50 minutes later a response saying they do. Ask for shipping quote and get nothing for two days so on Sunday (4/4/15) I go ahead and place my order anyway seeing as I knew this company would be the type not to respond.

4/4 Payment for bumper was sent

4/7 send pm asking when payment will clear?
4/8 Payment Clears and he finally PMs me back with the shipping quote. I send him a screenshot sayin the payment cleared, to which he responds with "ok working on processing order pulling and ready for shipping while office guys do paperwork bud" (quote taken from pm)
4/16 I send email asking for update...nothing.
4/23 send another pm asking for response/update....nothing
4/29 I just sent a PM asking for an update and explaining that this is completely unnacceptable. I am only two states away it does NOT take a month to process and get a bumper YOU HAVE IN STOCK shipped out. at this point I've called atleast once a day from 4/16 until today 4/29 and you can't leave voicemails since their inbox is full. (presumably other pissed off customers of theirs)

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM UNLESS YOU CAN PICK IT UP IN PERSON. glad I chose to go through PayPal on this. I'm trying REALLY hard not to file a claim but my car has been sitting at the body shop with no answer as to where my bumper is....
ZenkiSkidz is offline   Reply With Quote