Old 04-15-2015, 01:04 PM   #5
bboyclo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
bboyclo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TougeSR20Kid View Post
Sweet thanks for the info dude!

I got a 89 s13 coupe with an Rb in it so I wouldn't have to pass a sniffer even to transfer registration to WA state right? Cus mine won't even do that, it runs hella rich at idle and has no cat.

I would move in with her but it's an extra 200 a month per car and I have 2 cars. But the biggest issue is they won't let me have my dog there (bluenose) and it's unfair to my pup to deny her a yard. But I agree Queen Anne is awesome!

Yeah I've heard of up garage from a few buddies, sounds legit. But nice! That's a whole lot more shops than we got here in Santa Rosa Getting more an more amped about the move!
Hey sup man i got 89 s13 w/ rb as well and no cat but I passed emissions before haha anyways you wouldn't have to deal with that anymore. As far as living Shoreline, Edmonds, Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood would be the cheapest because the closer to downtown you get the more expensive it is. Also having a nice car and living downtown just sucks. The meets are pretty good up here I'm actually with www.nice-hunters.com check out our website so you get an idea of the car scene. Feel free to PM me when you get up here gladly show you around the local car scene. performance shops would be drift office, UP Garage, ishii motors etc etc depends on what you're working on and how much you trying to spend. Goodluck!
bboyclo is offline   Reply With Quote