Old 04-14-2015, 11:08 AM   #1
Chewbaca
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Chewbaca is an unknown quantity at this point
The Zero7Four 180sx (Irish Build)

Howdy

This is the life and times of my 180sx - hope you like

I always wanted a 180sx - think i seen a pic of one drifting about 10 years ago when i was in my teens and that was it, popup lights and sideways turbo action was enough to have me hooked for life

I spent an INSANE amount of time trying to find a good clean standard example - ended up finding this one back in the Spring of 2010 - was imported in 08 and was put straight into a garage and covered up

Started out a basic bog standard zenki 94 reg 180sx - SR20DET - was clean as hell, straight and had zero rust. was everything i wanted. never had an accident or painted - just as is from the factory

This is it when i went and bought it

This is it when i first got it home and put on a bumper that came with it

I didnt really know in my head where I wanted to go with it but it wasnt long until it was in castlefinn and Eglington getting some side ways action

First two things i bought as soon as i got it

Cusco 2way diff

Cusco dash dodger bolt in cage

After a few drift Days the old Bride was fucked - was an old ass uncomfortable seat anyway

So i splashed out and got this

The car was class and i loved the standard look……..

……….But i loved the ignorant in your face look a wee bit more

Went and bought these

SSR PROFESSOR SP1's

Fronts are 17 x 9jj +11
Rears are 18 x 10jj +11

They didnt fit at first but with a "awh theyll fit" attitude i rolled the arches out a rediculous amount and got them wedged in

Car was getting some battle scars with a few of the drift days but the amount of fun i had in it it was completely worth it

Back then it was just a car for drifting - it took everything i threw at it - i cant describe how much of a smile it put on my face and it never really gave any bother - keep servicing it and it was good to go - drive down to Eglington - drift all day - drive it home (sometimes on bald tires )
Chewbaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links