View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 02:42 PM   #43
Croustibat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Croustibat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketbunny240sx View Post
Well actually they were right. I opened up my ecu and they had a brand new board in. They also added a usb port so i can manually tune it which was pretty cool. And my cam shaft when i had a look at it one of the bearings or thats what i think its called is rounded out from hitting the one lifter many times and its a circle now. If i ran that car any more probs would have blown up. So they set it at low boost and ordered me some new cams and lifters for a grand which is pretty cheap actually. Then they will bring my car in for a tune for 300 or so.
Dude, words have meanings, if you don't bother using them properly we have no way of knowing what you mean. So first you have a nismo ECU, then you have a new nismo board in your ECU with an USB port ...

Meaning you have either a nisTUNE, or a nismoTRONIC, but neither are a nismo ECU ...

Do as you want, just dont come crying. mapped at 104 octane, worn AAC so "they set it at low boost"... you are either a genius troll or a genuine idiot. I really can't tell.
Croustibat is offline   Reply With Quote