View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 02:39 PM   #6
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Quote:
Originally Posted by xilovelsdx View Post
Idk how that garbage missile car/ratchet biker skater kid thing has ever been cool to anyone with a brain.
The birth of the "missle" car @ EBISU - was kind of cool. The cars were thrashed for drifting instead of simply being crushed or junked when banged up.

The trend that many stateside adopted of simply making their cars look broken for no reason is a different story... again though, I don't have any place to tell someone how to style their car. I don't particularly like it, but I don't think the constant bashing and negativity does anything positive to help against it either.