View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 11:34 PM   #9
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
I stop by from time to time to see how the crowd is around here. I still have a good amount of love for the s-chassis, but haven't owned one since around 2010. I still renew my premie subscription because this is where I started off as an enthusiast, and I don't want to see this place disappear.

The spam has been ridiculous for quite some time now. That was probably one of the biggest reasons I stopped logging on. Go to off topic to see the page full of spam, especially first thing in the morning. In premie land we tried combatting it with a report thread, but it ended up getting old after seeing the same shit daily.

Realistically for the price of getting a 240 up to par, you can find plenty of amazing cars that will outperform even some of the more upgraded s-chassis.
Buy another s-chassis! Bring back ALL the old members!!!