View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 08:02 PM   #17691
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fatalist View Post
can i get someone's opinion on these lower control arms for my s13 ?http://www.frsport.com/FRSPORT-1128-...-R_p_2246.html

Well it help with a smoother riding experience or should I get a different brand like moog?
i bought those 6 months ago... was a night and day difference. cleared up 90% of my front end slop (the rest was taken care of when i changed out my tie rods + tie rod ends for brand new Tein units).

anything is better than 20+ year old ball joints, control arms and bushings!

however, id HEAVILY recommend you order 2 brand nuts + bolts for the lower control arms. reason being is that the insides if the bushings have a metal sleeve that likes to rust to the bolt. if this has occurred, you will have to cut the bolt out with an angle grinder... and i speak from personal experience. nissan sells the nuts and bolts brand new for like $14 a set.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote