View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 09:49 PM   #66
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeMurderCarThieves View Post
And I agree that 25k is reaching.
Just because you undercut yourself in selling your car for $10k doesnt mean everyone else has to, honestly you shouldve held out until you found the right buyer.

Quote:
So you might have been a little harsh on that dude, just saying.
nope, not harsh... straight forward, blunt and speaking the truth would be more accurate descriptions. but people commonly mistake hearing the truth for harsh simply because they cant handle it, so i understand how you are getting confused.

unless you guys have questions for the OP regarding his car (that dont involve arguing over price) or interest in purchasing this kick ass example of a restore-o-rod, please stay out of the thread... kthxbai!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote