View Single Post
Old 10-19-2004, 07:26 PM   #9
hybrid_eg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
hybrid_eg is a jewel in the roughhybrid_eg is a jewel in the roughhybrid_eg is a jewel in the roughhybrid_eg is a jewel in the roughhybrid_eg is a jewel in the roughhybrid_eg is a jewel in the roughhybrid_eg is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20psi
ok about $50 ship
Sr20psi you are fuggin insane!! $50 shipped?? Seriously dont post on the board and waste bandwith because now i'm posting this reply doing the same because of your retarded offers! Do you have any idea how much shipping will cost.. i.e. the pipe that runs across the radiator is prolly over 25" that plus rest of piping which isnt that heavy plus IC.. will cost easy 25-30 bucks.. so yeah how about i sell it to you for $5. This aint no downtown swap meat! You well know how much it goes for and whats resonable.. i'm sure you have heard of this board and ebay as well right.. with this i'll end this nonsense.. if someone needs this IC to make their set up run and gives me a reasonable realistic offer they can have it. Its not cracked, bent, and nothing wrong with it.. only piece missing is the hotpipe.. but since 90% people run different BOV hot pipe is most of the time custom. Anyhow my car made 220whp on this baby with no problems.
hybrid_eg is offline   Reply With Quote