View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 07:48 PM   #16
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenworks247 View Post
I'll take em for the coupe when they are ready! and I would love to see the fitment and pricing on the type x rep sides!
coupe versions will HOPEFULLY be ready by January. I need to see how much cash Ill have left over after everything is said and done for the holiday sale. the coupe versions will happen fairly quickly given there wont be much fitting work needed done as they will utilize MOST of the OEM style valances (my V1 coupe valances).

pricing for the V3 skirts will be the same as the other skirts.

keep in mind guys, if you want any of my aero parts, buy them during the holiday sale! i have to raise my prices a bit in the new year due to my manufacturer raising their costs due to increase in costs to their materials (my manufacturer raises their costs every 5 years from what the owner told me). price jump wont be huge, but it will push the skirts past $300. buuuuuuut since my parts are now getting well known for how well they fit, the costs are justified!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote