View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 11:26 PM   #112
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanish1 View Post
is this for a dd? if so oem sachs or dinan is the way to go
My idea of a DD is a car that gets used harder than most peoples' track cars- on the weekend.

I run 3.2 degrees of front camber and have even tire wear- just to give you an idea of what my daily is expected to do.

OEM is not in my vocabulary. I tried OEM rubber bushings, and once you've gone spherical all around like I have on my 240, rubber is garbage. I've been willing to compromise, since it's my street car, but once I get enough miles on these things, they're gone.

My Konis were brand new. Like I said, I'm picky- they ride better than my Buddy Clubs or KTS coilovers did, but that's kinda like saying Obama's a better president than Bush, it just ain't high praise. I have Koni double-adjustables on my track car and it rides better than my E36.

If you aren't bottoming stock or slightly-stiffer-than-stock springs, you don't drive as hard as I do. Period, full-stop. I could upload a video of the roads I like to drive but you might accuse me of car abuse.

I run OEM LTWs- they're unbendable. If my brother couldn't bend them, I can't. That said, I'll likely go with Apexes next year.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote