View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 04:47 AM   #968
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Stupid to see this thread at the top of chat as of lately, Everyone has been purging their hate of other peoples cars so much in this thread lately all the other cool threads are dying.

I've tried avoiding this thread with every visit I and I'm sure others have aswell but nobody seems to be posting anything lately on the cool threads. Almost as if the lurkers have a reason to post(in this thread now) and argue, and the real top posters with something worth reading or seeing on here have completely stopped.

Further justifies zilvia as a useless community and a dying one, I am surprised the mods let this thread stay alive.
The funny thing is, this thread has actually gotten me to start looking at the Tech and Chat sections more often. Prior to this thread, I only came here for the classifieds section, and the occasional OT post.

Even though I sold my 240 over a year ago, I'll still try to help answer tech questions if I know the answer.

PS, harris180 I think you missed my post on the last page, sweetie.