View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 12:34 PM   #778
tayloray
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatduece View Post
I can never understand this type of thinking. Why leave because something is wrong with the scene? If you buy a car because you like the stage that the scene is in and then bail when the scene changes, then youre a bandwagon rider.

I bought my s14 because i like drifting and because i fell
in love with the way it looked. I cant stand the current drift scene as well, but that doesn't
bother me. I just ignor the losers, the morons that take pride in a sh!tty looking 240, or the owners that will do whatever it takes, like raising their car 4x4 and adding ugly style, just as long as they could win. I just get in my car and enjoy cruising or meeting up with people that share the same ideas. I feel so backstabed when i see people with nice cars
leaving, because they dont like the scene. Just ignore the scene and enjoy the car you built. After all, it took a lot of effort, time and money.
Let me rephrase. He got out because it got boring.

Although I have distanced myself from certain auto sports/cars due to the type of people. It's like how I don't mind Hondas, and they can be sweet but I would never own one purely because of the scene and the people I would be associating with.