View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 10:22 AM   #595
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhhregartless View Post
i hear that lol. with enough exposure i'd hope someone with the right passion and talent would step to the plate. given the content in this thread alone i'm sure someone with some free time can put something of quality together even if it's a short story. title it Garage Hero ya know. it could be cool. anyhow, whats next?
Yea! we'll see if I can talk someone into it. I just don't want to spend tons of time on it because there is still I want to get done on the Wolf. Can't be having anything slow me up much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka-titties View Post
such an awesome story. props for sticking with it!!!

really happy for you, man. keep on keep'n on!
You know it!^ Thanks^

Quote:
Originally Posted by spools420a View Post
please mannyk more pics and a few videos pretty please with sugar on top.
I'm looking to get some more pictures. It's just a bit tough seeking them all out. I know Ian Pierce Photography.....the guy watermarked above^ in the two really nice shots contacted me and told me he has more. So I'm waiting for him, but he has a lot on his plate right now so I don't want to rush him. He's already been nice enough to shoot those pics to me as fast as he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_T View Post
So happy you got to rip on her.. Its just going to get better from here..
It sure is. I've got plans. First,.....I need a trailer. Second, I need to get this turbo to intercooler piping fixed. My coupler came off 3 times during the weekend. Not the hugest deal...but I don't like being down 100 HP just from something as dumb as a coupler not being able to sit securely.

I need a couple stainless Steel Bosch 044 Pump Filters (my current ones need to be replaced)

And I need to Get another Bucket Seat...so I can move this one over to the passenger side and put a 4 Pt harness on that side as well.

Lastly.. I need Paint and bodywork...and either a rear bumper or a diffusor. The feed style diffusor is played out...so I have one in the works. I'm pretty set on painting the car beautiful gloss black again. And I'm not too keen on Huge Sponser stickers alllll Over the car..unless its a tire sponsor because I'm broke hahaha.....and that would really really help. But I'll leave you with a quick short story....

You know...it took me quite some time to piece the bodywork of the wolf together. There are a few kits out there that look ok. But usually the kit is played out. Nothing against this bigger kit companies...it's just that there isn't much support for my style of Aero for the Fd. I scored big time on this Authentic D-Max Hood. And again with the Authentic Espirit Tail light cover... But just in those two pieces alone I'm sitting at $900....And I got both second hand. The skirts are knock-offs as well as the +50mm Over fenders. My Front fenders...although they're cracked to high hell now,...are still one of my favorite parts of the car. Shineauto made them, and they're reps of the Burnout kit. So trying to be different with this car was a bit of a task. But there has always been one kit I've wished I could have, ..one kit that I always looked at and silently spoke the words "Yessss" to myself.....told myself "That's it!" I've been e-mailing them, and it seems that we've got something worked out. But I can't stop there... I need more still. I need something Electrifying to set the car apart from the rest and give the wolf more soul than I could've ever imagined. Something that accentuates the two foot flames bursting out of my individually gated and fully divided housings. Something that draws the wolfs roots back to the originators of Japanese style... and so it came to me,.. when I had almost given up last Friday night.. it struck me in the middle of the night when I was looking up at the stars above...

To be continued...