View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 09:21 AM   #19
Wookie384
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Wookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Wookie384
There is no function in knock off seats, legit seats are built/made with higher quality materials because they support/protect the most vital part of a human body, YOUR SPINE, those knock off seats are cheap because they're made of shitty cheap parts and are only for looks if anything at all... As pathetic as the stock S13 seats are I am damn sure if you get in an accident you will sustain less injury with the OEM seats as opposed to whatever $90 seats you find. Shit my Sparco flexes enough to make me worry sometimes, I've seen what knock off seats do under normal driving, and I've seen legit seats fail in accidents, trust me you don't want to learn this lesson yourself. GET RID OF THOSE SEATS, and when you can afford it, get some legit seats. You could probably find someone selling some decent seats that will probably bolt in better on this forum.
Wookie384 is offline   Reply With Quote