View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 11:51 PM   #41
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
No talk of Katsuhiro Ueo?!?!?!?

No talk of Benson Hsu,Nadine Toyoda, JDM Rice, and Slide Squad?
I second this. Ueo was my first D1 crush.

Benson (sileighty mania) and Nadine, JDM Rice, Slide Squad (esp. Dave Scholz's s30) were the dudes that first started to kill it in the US for me.

I have a picture of me that Brian (Pink Godzira) took from 2003 because I happened to be in front of him when he was taking a picture of Koguchi doing a burnout. We realized it like ten years later in a thread similar to this. It was a small scene back in the day. Drifter X, Chunky Bai, Koguchi, were all going nuts within inches of spectators. Back then they just had one K rail between the cars and the spectators. so rad.

These videos changed my life.

Also this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG0XaXrIAP8

I've probably watch these videos a thousand times each…

It's good to reminisce
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote