View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 07:36 AM   #70
HORShi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
With no disrespect I think you have no idea what you are talking about and are just sorely biased against Israel. So sorry that Wikipedia is an easy reference source for general information when typing in the googles for a quick link.

(As a side note the term "ignorant" implies that one is without knowledge, not that they are incapable of learning or unwilling to learn. This would mean you absolutely would not be wasting your time to educate them.)

Also, believe it or not, Wikipedia has been proven rather accurate and no more biased then any other OPINION of events. When you grow up you will realize there is no such thing as the truth, only perspectives of events.

As I said early on, the US has KILLED LOTS OF CIVILIANS in the name of "fighting terrorism", Obama and Kerry included - however because it's politically convenient they now have their panties in a bunch over some dead Palestinians.

Where is the outrage over Syria? Oh, that's last years.

Here, does the Huffington Posst Post make you feel better?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-w...0728/ml-syria/

Personally I think the administration is using Israel as a distraction from the Russian-Ukrainian issues which they have no sound solution for.
I had to highlight your some of your statements in your post in bold Corbic. Because as horrific this ongoing (seems like going to be forever lasting) battle in the Middle East period...not just Israel v. Palestine, but the entire region. The US is simply looking for a timeout, a half time show. I'm not trying to downplay the significance of this event over the Russian-Ukrainian situation, but seriously...most probably forgot about the Russian-Ukrainian situation in this mist of wildness.

Remember Syria?, halftime show...Afghanistan? Pre-grame show for Iraq theater. Palestine v. Israel? I truly believe the US have no interest over there, besides the fact that I believe they're only interested in this conflict to possibly to buy a timeout from the RUS-UKR incident.