View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 08:14 PM   #25
HORShi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by az_240 View Post
If you move to Phoenix stick to the east side. Everything is pretty cheap... including the cars kids build.

Not too many cool people here and the jobs are mostly low wage but it's whatever. I prefer California... maybe one day when I'm rich.
Lol I hear California is wildly expensive...I thought of Cali (SoCal specifically) but after I saw the living expensive...it was immediately erased of my list. Not to mention, the "totalitarian" like laws dealing with cars. I couldn't deal with it man. Plus not trying to be funny, but it seems "unhealthy" as in like the air pollution and smog...coming from the South, I'm not used to that. I bet traffic is a nightmare also there. Cali just looks all kinds of jacked up lol. But I would love to visit the Yosemite Valley, I always wanted to either drift there (probably get arrested and fined out the ass) or at least get photos S14 in the Yosemite. That place is on my list to visit when I move out West, it looks phenomenal. I swear y'all folks out West got it good man. Nothing here in the Midwest, but flat land, cows and Amish lol. Now Northern Alabama ain't that bad, we are in the foothills of the Appalachians so we got a little stuff you know. But, still...you guys have the Rockies, Sierra Nevada, Olympic National Park (I believe in Seattle), I believe Mt. Rainer (sorry if i misspelled it) the Pacific Ocean, Sedona desert, like man...endless of beautiful scenic places. I can't wait to move out West man it's killing me lol.