View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 05:41 PM   #18
HORShi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim38 View Post
Bellevue and it's nearby area have the highest per capita income in the country (higher than Beverly Hills and Miami). It isn't as pretentious as it could be, but it ain't cheap. There are many other areas outside of downtown that are reasonable. There are many suburb identities around Seattle. Many. Bothell, Woodinville, (where I work and live), Lynnwood, Everett, Shoreline (where I grew up) are all on the north side. South side, Auburn, Kent, Fife, Tacoma, Renton. All of those areas are cheaper, and have more crime.
Thank you greatly for the info, the North side suburbs are the better parts of Seattle area? The only thing I'm worried about is not having cool neighbors and ones that's are stuck up. Me and my lady plan on to invest into a house, but I do want a semi vibrant community at least to be apart of. I grew up and lived in the "hood" (because of its status of a low income working class, mixed demographic area) but I could walk outside, kick it with my neighbors, make small talk, they have their music and grill fired up, I didn't care , they don't care if I have my music pumping whether its metal, rap or blues, loud cars (neighbor had an open header LS2 GTO...loved it), hit the corner store and not have to worry about people saying anything cause they was either cool or just didn't care. Im a down to Earth person and love to communicate and make friends around the area I live. Are there any live communities like this in Seattle? How about Phoenix also? Any places like I described? And is plentiful or normal?