View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 05:50 PM   #112
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo-kun View Post
Ill be graduating from tech school here this week and pcsing to Kadena. My sponsor was talking to me about the many dealerships aroudn the island...but id rather find a car from mainland, preferably an S15 or late model 180sx.

Think there will be anyone I can find at the auto hobby shop to help me out? Obviously I dont know ANYONE at the base yet. Unless someone on here is at Kadena right now that can help?
Zeroyon or look up Okinawa Tuners in FB. Those are your 2 resource for modified cars out there. You can also check Okinawayardsales but its pretty much hit or miss.

If you want a car from mainland, see if you can find B&M, talk to Bill and he can get either find you a car in auction or shop, get it shipped down and get a fresh JCI on it. Or there's another guy in Okinawa Tuners who's doing that service right now, just cant remember who it was.

As far as getting help, just post up and ask, people would usually roll out and help. Worst case scenario, talk to Josh (white guy with the slick backed hair) at the KAB Hobby shop. Tell him Flip Ray misses his snookums and bring him some Starbucks Cappucino from the shoppete.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote