View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 10:36 AM   #416
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Small Update:

Last night I wrapped up the last of the major wiring...Fuel pressure sensor is installed and tapped to log through the ssi-4. Main battery power is all hooked up and I actually took a video of the first test to make sure everything was working but photobucket is taking forever to post the video to my page. I got a message saying that the video would take a while to show up, ...so i'll just post it when it comes up. Other than that I didn't take any pictures. But both fuel pumps are working, Although one of them is loud and the other one is nearly silent... pretty common among bosch 044's though. I finally got to use my 200 dollar aeromotive 40micron filter with the shut off valve haha. 2 years later...go figure. Anyways it came in useful because my primary fuel lines aren't hooked up so I didn't want to spray fuel all over the place. The shut off valve worked like a charm. Other than that...I did more cleaning up, braided covering, routing, zip ties...zip ties..zipties.. cleaned out all the aftermath wiring bits here and there, and used double sided tape to fix both looms to the left and right frame rails going down both sides of the car. I was skeptical it would hold but I was surprised at how sturdy it held the braided sleeving.

The Oil cooler fans, on the separate circuit worked great. The LED lit switch is really bright..and the oil cooler fans really Kick some air out. I'm really glad I did this as I know it'll help with cooling.

Also, got the positive battery terminal organized and covered with the OEM red terminal cover. This is a need to pass tech at the track. Today I need to fill the oil coolers with oil, go over all fuel line connections to make sure everything is tightened up and possibly look at my Radiator Fan Wiring just to make sure it's up to par.

Sorry for the Lack of pictures.... this is just one of "those" updates to keep the thread up to date.
More Updates soon!

stay tuned!!
Mannykiller is offline   Reply With Quote