View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 10:18 AM   #415
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Update:

Well last night I got more wiring done. Power and grounds to all gauges, egt sensors, egt gauges, logging systems, ecu, Oil cooler fans is done. The majority of the job consisted of measuring wire and ensuring I made a good Crimp/solder. What a pain after a while. I developed a method where I'd take a huge breath of air before I hit the spade crimp/wire with solder as not to breathe in what is probably absolutely an absolutely toxic gaseous fog haha. Can't be good for you. But I know that everything is good to go now. ALl that is left to wire in is the Oil cooler Fan switch. I've decided to do this seperately so that I can run the oil coolers when the car is completely off with no key. So I'll be running power and ground after work today. Then all that's left is making it look pretty by routing and making sure everything is where I want it. Maybe also covering the new stuff with braided sleeving...which is even more tedious because I didn't buy the install tool. Anyways...cheap pics but didn't really look like I did much. But that's ok...lots of progress was made. Here are some pics.

put a little extra heat shrink on the oil cooler power and ground because it is being routing up and around the wheel well area. everything is sealed and easily disconnected if need be.

heat shrink

done

horrible lighting

finished the last ground for my fuel Pumps. The one on the other side is for the pump relay.

And that's it for pictures.. sorry guys hahaha. sometimes I get distracted and don't feel like pulling the phone out to snap a pic.

more Updates soon..

stay tuned!!!
Mannykiller is offline   Reply With Quote