View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 09:16 AM   #401
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kooky View Post
Im mostly a lurker on Zilvia but i just wanted to say WOW. I just finished reading and viewing the build from the start and it blew my mind as well as taught me a bunch! Keep it up man! This thing is BEAUTIFUL!
Hey thanks much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBtony View Post
Hi Aaron. Car's coming along nicely.
Thanks Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandriftingfat View Post
Giiiiiiiiiiirl, you fancy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvarath View Post
What's with those rear gussets? LOL That would not fly on my car; OCD kicks in hard staring at that picture.
Not sure what you mean....

After a loooong day of thinking and working on the car. I've realized that although I have in fact talked to Elliot about using his manifold...I would be selling myself short if I abandoned my project. Not in terms of quality...because His products are very nice, but in terms of exactly what I want. Even If I were to use the same manifold the R-magic Pink #6 car were using...it still wouldn't be mine. I'm going to stick with my design and I know it'll turn out good.

Small Update:

The defected spray cans were replaced for free (Thank god) and I was able to finish off spraying the pink. ...and clearing it. Let's hope it holds up just as well as my Engine bay paint. Also, I hate painting and I won't be painting again. I despise it. But a lucky tip off from a buddy of mine had me throwing on my clothes and speeding down to Los Angeles last night to go pick up a very rare piece.
Thanks Bruce Kress for the tip off on the rad hood. This may very well be one of 3..and the only BNIB Authentic D-max hood in the States.
gotta love showing up to an actual shop, strapping it to the top of my Prius for the long haul home on the freeway was sketch for sure. I drove 55-60mph all the way home haha. Was afraid my prius would catch air...or worse..my hood fly off and ruined lol

Drove home and admired it some more.
Mannykiller is offline   Reply With Quote