View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 01:11 PM   #1
sr20detkouki

Trader Rating: (0)
sr20detkouki is an unknown quantity at this point
SR20DET cranks but won't start!

I really need help and i can't seem to find it anywhere and i can't seem to find a post similar to my exact story,my sr will crank as if its about to start but won't, summary of its history:
3 blown head gaskets/ motors later, i changed literally EVERYTHING. Put a new 180sx sr20det blacktop, changed head and intake gaskets, shaved head, put in a new intake, new fuel filter, new isis t25 turbo and fmic, new MAF and new radiator, new 370cc injectors, too much things replaced to list. I had a horribly wired Apexi SAFC, so i spent hours removing it because it would restart everytime you turn the car on and mess with the air/fuel ratio. After all this, I charged the battery and tried starting it but it only cranked, after a few cranks i walked to the bay to see if anything was leaking/smoking considering i've had a horrible history with leaks and nothing BUT there was a scent of fuel around the car, I can't hear the fuel pump start but i'm assuming its because there's already fuel in the lines and intake to spark? anyways, i haven't driven this in 2 years and put a lot of time and money, if anyone can help me start it it would be greatly appreciated!
sr20detkouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links