View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 11:11 PM   #102
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by satal95 View Post
So how many are you thinking of getting made if everything fits correctly on the first run? Afterwards are they going to be made to order like your skirts?

Sent from my X501_USA_Cricket using Tapatalk 2
i will make as many as ordered. shipping is going to take me longer as i will only be able to pack so many in my car at a time (i may have to snag a van from work to make the first batch pickup). i will only be able to drop a few at a time at FedEX.

im still working out with my vendor how quickly i can have these turned around as i explain my order method with them. if these sell well, rather consistently, then the shop will keep a few on hand for me to be able to pick up on a normal basis.

the details will get sorted as the project comes along. havent done anything thing this extensive before so i just figure it out as it goes along

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 03-25-2014 at 04:00 PM..
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote