View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 06:11 PM   #58
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CL2@ View Post
Nice looking builds man! I'm also in Northern Va, and I'm in the market for an s13. I would love to snatch that hatch from you, I'm trying to do my first 240 build. Pm me if you're interested!
Shoot me a pm with a offer if your serious, that goes for all my cars. I'm not really looking to sell but I'm willing to let stuff go for the right offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blksylv View Post
Which importer in NoVA did ya'll go to?
We went to JEI. I prefer them them to the other shops in the area because Phil (I think that's his name) is by far the most knowledgeable and least shady importer in the area. I've bought a good amount of parts from him over the years and never had a problem with any of his stuff. I know for a fact that he actually tests his motors too instead of just writing 180psi on the fan like most of the other local shops haha.

I got my ca18 from Nagano and haven't discovered any issues with it (its by far the cleanest ca18 I have ever seen for sale) but a few of my friends have had issues with motors that they got from there (blown head gaskets etc.) so I try to avoid them if I can. I know for a fact that they didn't compression test my CA because the coilpacks and plugs had obviously not been removed for a VERY long time lol.
Rustys14 is online now   Reply With Quote