View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 05:45 PM   #3
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
If the chassis is good, and I mean good. The frame rails, the pinch welds, the seam glue, no rust, clean power steering lines and rack, original tie rods, original bumper hardware, untouched headlights/brackets, no previous body work (check the quarters, fenders, etc..) , original paint, all original vin tags, original suspension, 2-3 owners with a clean carfax....

because there are so many things that can go wrong with these cars, it is very rare to find one like that. I found ONE 95' base auto (base+auto model is more desirable for projects) in the last 3 years, with 130,000 miles, original everything running great, sold it for $5000. But that is a very rare thing to find.

I'd pay $2500 for just a chassis like I mentioned above. The original KA engine is worth about $500 if it is running properly.