View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 03:55 PM   #1
Scarceas

Trader Rating: (0)
Scarceas is an unknown quantity at this point
lighting to fit body kits

Alright, I'm stumped. I have searched and I even had another friend search and I can't believe there is not a wealth of information out there about this. This is the internet. I'm probably just not searching for the right stuff.

The question is simple: where do you get lighting to fit aftermarket body kits? I have seen that on some kits people are able to massage OEM lights to fit. In some cases you can make some other off the shelf aftermarket lights work.

But in some cases that just isn't going to cut it, right? Sometimes it's going to take something designed to fit there? The link below is my specific example. I am somewhat interested in this bumper, due to my stock bumper suffering an unfortunate mishap:
http://www.bodykits.net/images/bodykits_net/175804/02.jpg

The side markers and turn signals, though, to get those I need something specific. Everywhere I see these sold, it's bumper only, no lights. I can't find anywhere carrying lights by that mfgr that fit (some have lights from the same mfgr).

I need to decide soon, and if I can't find what I need to get a clean aftermarket look without spending too much, then I'm just going back OEM. I know I can get those lights.
Scarceas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links