View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 09:43 PM   #21
alexnettles

Trader Rating: (0)
alexnettles is an unknown quantity at this point
Haha sorry for haggling with you Hobbs.. Anyways.. There are definitely people that want to always feel superior to everyone else by talking big/taking shit/giving you their opinion without you asking. I live in a relatively small town in Mississippi, and sometimes go to Birmingham to meets or whatever, there are some cool people there, and there are definitely douches. It's funny that 240s are so popular.. It's like skateboarding.. I was the only one at my school but now every teenager dresses like one. It sucks, but it's also good in some ways, like lots of people with second-hand parts not just incredibly expensive stuff that had to be shipped from Japan. Also.. I don't know why this was originally mentioned, but I've got no problem telling people I've had three s13s in the past 12 years.. The first was a '91 hatch. Beaten to death from gravel road drifting and delivering pizza, the engine gave out at ~205k I think. The second, I paid $600 for. Flawless '90 hatch, but non-running, so I paid XAT Racing in Tampa to put an SR in it. Sadly, it was the victim of my first DUI, only six months later. Yeah. I'm an alcoholic(3 years sober in two days). The '92 hatch I have now, I bought before I even got my license back. I remember always wanting an s14, but when I saw that red beauty parked out in front of a used car lot, I fell in love. Bought it two days later, having only some vague idea of how to work a clutch.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk