View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 09:18 PM   #1533
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfelts26 View Post
Will 3 inch Isis blast pipes fit on a stock ka24de exhaust Mani need to know before I but one

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renelovesnike View Post
Yeah since it mounts up to the outlet of your Catalytic Converter or test pipe.

as long as the cat is in the oem position.

its a post cat connection hence the name Cat back.

get the 4 inchers! youll be glad ya did!

also if your wondering like piping diameter its all straight bolt on without any leaks.
Quote:
But I thought the blast pipes were straight pipes and it replaced the cats and connected to the header

Quote:
Oh I forgot about the downpipe will it connect to the down pipe easily

The info Renelovesnike gave you is correct. What ISIS is talking about when they call it a "straight pipe" is the Cat-Back portion you are purchasing is without resonators and mufflers. If you want a fully straight through exhaust, also pick up the 3" test pipe to replace the cat. these will all bolt up just fine to just about any SR or KA (single and twin-cam) downpipe.

That being said, naturally aspirated KA's sound like absolute garbage without at least a resonator on it and we need fewer crappy 240's here in CO. So... there's that.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote