View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 04:21 AM   #2
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
I can afford a trip to Japan now and I want to go within the next year, but I would like some advice on planning my trip so I come here to ask a few questions.

- Where is a good area to stay where I can relatively easily access tracks and shops, such as meihan/ebisu/bihoku and up garage/other tuner shops.
- Depends on which track. Most of the tracks are a few hours away from Tokyo. Hardest part is always getting from Tokyo, specially for somebody who doesnt know their way around and doesn't speak japanese. I say you're best bet is find somebody who's gone before and go with them.

- What is the best time of year to go and what is a decent amount of time to stay to enjoy as much as possible.
- Stay until you run out of money. Between hotel room, food, transportation, track/rental fee, alcohol...you'd be a pauper real quick.

- Is it easy to rent a missile, I drift here in the states so I have experience but would love to experience grass roots in the mainland.
Just spoke to Jesse Streeter and told me power vehicles is a good place to rent from, will be contacting them.

I think that's all the questions I have, thank you in advance for any answers you have.
- Go jump in facebook and look up Gaijin Smash. Alot of those guys are folks who used to or still live in mainland and goes up to Drift Matsuri every year. A few either has a track slut in Ebisu or rents one out. It would be a great idea to either jump in with one of them or they can atleast show you the way.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote