View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 10:28 PM   #31
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
I also figured I would use this thread to keep track of my other builds and have everything in one place so here is a update on my other two 240 builds starting with the two-tone!

I had been using the two-tone as a daily for awhile so progress has been super slow but I figured I would give an update.

First up I got a awesome deal on a Silvia front that I couldn't pass up. It also was a great way to get rid of the giant hole in the stock piggy bumper from the previous owner rear-ending a trailer hitch.

I also scored a great deal on some Battle Version tension rods so those went on.

Ended up doing rear suspension and installing some Silk Road coils while I was at it. The Silk Roads are old but are still in fantastic shape and I love the way the ride, I don't think I'll ever get rid of them lol.

Got this awesome wheel from Pink Godzilla when they were having a sale. It was cheap but I love how it feels and I think it gives the interior a classy look.

I also ended up trading my go pro for a set of Super Advan Sa3r's that I think fit the car very well.

So at this point I was pretty happy with the car and getting ready to take it in for paint and have the 1/4 damage from the previous owner repaired when the Ka decided it wanted to let go on my way to a friends house.

So in need of a new motor I went to a few of the local importers and stumbled across this.

Also found a pic from back when both cars were actually running

I still have to do the 60K service on The CA18 and order a WSP harness but I should have it up and running in a couple weeks. I'm super excited since I've owned most of the other Nissan motors but this is my first CA so its something new. The motor is STUPID clean too.

Last edited by Rustys14; 01-18-2014 at 12:38 PM..
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links