View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004, 12:18 PM   #16
Loofee95SE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Loofee95SE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Loofee95SE
I hope that this will answer some of u guys questions.
This parts was made with only 2 things in mind 1. cost 2. performance. which i think i got it both.
Again catch can is there to help with too much blowby pressure from the engine that come thru the hose on top of the valve cover to recirculate in to the intake mani, in my case the intake b4 the turbo, which also to carry moisture and burn oil, that will eventualy gunk up the intake mani, turbo, valve, injector etc etc. cause it to effect the octane rate and accereration. TB plate stuck.
thats why catch can was created, to help catch all that before it go back to the intake, help keep the engine clean, and in many cases the turbo.

putting intake element @ the valve cover will work. but as mention that the blowby it carry moisture and oil it will eventualy clock up the filter and failed.
some guys just use a hose that go to a bottle. works fine to, i just take it to the next step.
just leak it to the floor will be the last thing u want to do , as we all know well that oil on the pavement is not good. for ne body.
any suggesttion is always welcome. thats why we have this forums for.
and i'm planning to do a full write up soon, some time this weekend.
C