View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 11:47 AM   #6004
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
I just measured the inners and outers heres the lengths. They seem to be the right length.

Here is the inners on the rack. Now where the locking nuts are, are where my outers thread on to make the wheel straight (im eyeballing this but even if the toe isnt 0 it should def have more threads than that to work with)

driver side

passenger side

Now I was thinking that the rack could possibly be off center but I already checked the turns on the steering wheel. From center its a little over 1.5 turns to full lock (right and left).

Im confused as to why these aren't long enough. When I had my SPL outers they had plenty of room but I sold them to get the MOOG inners since the design of the knuckles were made to run these. I also sold them because I didn't want to cut the bolt that holds the bump-steer washers as it was hitting the LCA before it hit the bump-stops.

Last edited by joshchewuhh; 12-09-2013 at 09:56 PM..
joshchewuhh is offline   Reply With Quote