View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 02:43 PM   #76
wolfpack
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
wolfpack is an unknown quantity at this point
Finally, an update! I managed to gather up a few cool parts and had some free time to do a little work over the weekend. First things first, I've been wanting to install this R•Y•O fuel tank guard that I got from Kunio at GTR-Garage.

Packaged very nicely for the long trip over the pond...

Definitely a quality piece, just as I expected! I couldn't wait to get it on the car.

Got the old, nasty plastic guard off and out of the way...

... and the nice, new aluminum guard in place!

Next on the list was something I have been looking forward to for a very long time...

MAX pro knuckles! I have been driving on stock knuckles for almost two full seasons (15 events), and after banging on the bump stops a few times I could feel myself wanting more. These should be just what I need!

Old stuff out...

Tein S14 Tie Rod vs. MAX Tie Rod

Quick comparison of the old equipment and the new...

After a couple quick laps around the parking lot, I can already feel what a change the knuckles have made. I can't wait to get out on track and really see what they can do! I have just under a month until the last event of the season, and I'll have two full days to feel out the car and adjust my style to suit the new knuckles. Then it's back into the garage to get started on my winter project...