View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 04:00 PM   #19
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
I'd have to agree with Darren, Teigen. You're all over the place and at times I think you are living outside of your means. I am in no way judging you, but I do know what it's like to get caught up in the hype. I think you need to sit down, scribe out a list of where you'd like the build to go and prioritize them. Nothing has to be done over night.

I believe many of us would love to own a piece of Nissan history to an extent, but honestly what's the point? Just to say you own it? I sure as hell wouldn't go out beating on it, let alone swap it into a "street" car. Too much money on the line for me to risk burning it down in a blaze of glory.

Carry on my friend.