View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 08:28 PM   #64
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Sorry for the late replies, have been down in New Orleans/Baton Rouge visiting a friend. Bourbon street is nuts lol. Any ways, my wheels came in today. My dad sent me a pic and holy hell they look brand new. Almost don't want to send them to wheel flip to keep originality lol. Oh well got to pay to play. Hopefully I get to go home before I find another job to go to so I can take some pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by status_ryan View Post
Dear god almighty. This is nothing short of impressive. Making me jealous.. In for final product!!!!! Keep it up man!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBtony View Post
Wow! So many cool parts!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Sheesh. Your wheel selection alone is magnificent.
Heh the owner of wheel flip told me I have 2 sets of the best wheels ever created ever lol. He was referring to the blitz 03 and panasport g7 c5c2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrjbrown07 View Post
I may need to change my pants after reading all this. EPIC build man!!
Haha thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by va240dude View Post
Car looks great! Looking forward to more!
Me to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteeste View Post
^ What he said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
So many awesome parts... Love it!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
living the dream. cool wheels bro
Gracias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolph_KYAS13 View Post
ive been hunting forever for a nismo lighter....and you have 3 :P

Nice parts collection, I'm jelly.
They are pricey little bastards. I almost had a brand new in box one. But it ended up going for 210 dollars before shipping lol. Packaging was mint!

And the reason they are so popular. They were in the 400r! Just little nismo knick knack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimateirving View Post
Way cool build, well list of parts acquired.
Love all the stuff youve picked up, i can only imagine how much money i would have like to spent on things like these. Living Vicariously through you!
keep it up, oh and actually do your nissan some justice, it needs to be driven once and a while!
Oh yea! it will get driven when the head is done. Hopefully everything goes smooth. I'm going to shoot for 300-350 whp until I do the bottom end. Want to play it safe on the stock bottom end. I'm interested in seeing what kind of spool/response I get with the twinscroll t4. Intercooler piping isn't very long either. Either way it should be fun.