View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 03:08 PM   #13
Darrenb
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (8)
Darrenb is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jifter View Post
damn thats one dope s14. I just finished my 1uz swap into my s13 coupe. Its a torquey engine. u will love it. keep us updated!
Thanks man, exactly what I was going for, a torque'y budget motor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxide View Post
Beautiful build. Stupid question, but what wheels are those? They dont look like real VS-XX's for some reason (looking at the lug nut area)?
Not a stupid question at all, the wheels that are currently on the car are xxr 521. I am using the xxrs as my drift spares. I'm having some 3-piece wheels being made for cruisers/show wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
Liking this car a lot, nice work!
Thanks zooopreme!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14zenki21 View Post
Hey wicked build man! I'm too currently rebuilding my 95 s14. I was hit by a drunk driver on the front passenger core support and now tubing the front end. By any chance are you gonna give a list of what you put in for your build? Also for the 1uz which tranny did you use? Curious cause I just have the stock KA24DE and not sure which power plant I want to do.
Thanks man! I have a very big list, if you really want I can pm you the list. I used the stock ka24de 5 speed tranny. It should hold up fine but if it does blow I'll be switching over to the z32 or 350z trans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer240 View Post
sweet build
Thanks killer240!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14zenki21 View Post
How come you didn't take out sound deadening? Just curious.
I took out the floor sound deadener out but not the ones on the trans tunnel and the rear seats because I got lazy