Old 09-20-2013, 12:03 PM   #57
KoukiKid
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
KoukiKid is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jissan View Post
Of course, I want to get all the kinks dealt with so that I can flog the car for hours and have it just look up at me, smile, and ask for more... but to make a short list:
  • Finish the interior and get the doors and sunroof wired
  • Build a removable spoiler and diffuser that I can put on for race days
  • Clean up the body with some wider fenders to fit some RPF1s, 17x9.5+18 front - 18x10.5 +15 rear, since I'm already rolled and barely fit G35 Coupe wheels. Maybe a BN Blister, a Rocket Bunny Coupe kit if a rich uncle dies, or something custom.
  • Build the internals in preparation for the next item...
  • Eventually get a standalone ECU, STACK display, useful gauges in the triple dash pod, and figure out if I want to go single turbo, twin turbo, or supercharger.
You should be able to fit those wheel specs without running widebody. I'm running 17x10 +12 front and +20 rear on my s14... if I remember correctly the difference between s13 and s14 wheel fitment is minimal. I could be wrong. You can always check here, if you haven't already, to look at wheel specs on specific vehicles. I can't wait to see more progress on this build! I love that you're putting the Z parts to good use.
KoukiKid is offline   Reply With Quote