View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 11:54 PM   #38
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by word sux View Post
anyone else see the video of the syrian rebel general that we are sending weapons to kills a syrian soldier then cuts out his heart and takes a bite?

yea... thats who I want my tax dollars going to... fucking animal
Kano status lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
You know if I was Asad, I would make a public statement at the US saying "back the fuck out".

Essentially highlighting that the most costly American war ever fought, was our own Civil war - and that a sovereign nation has the right to defend it's self by any means necessary from any threat inside or out. I mean, if 10,000 Americans tried to storm the white house and started shooing at cops and what not in DC... you don't think Obama would have the military gun them down?

Civil Wars - no mater what country or time period are absolutely brutal.

How happy do you think Lincoln would have been if Europe got involved? What if they decided to march on Washington or shell New York because of Sherman's march which left 10's of thousands dead from famine and starvation.

The only real solution is to let them figure it out. Almost every major nation has had some sort of Civil War in order to get everyone on the same page. It's the middle easts tern apparently.

This is very true...

Thats why i think the u.s. has something ells in mind, long term effect. For all we know it could of been us setting up that whole gas madness just so we can step in. what ever reason it is, this is their move like in chess. Its damned if you... damned if you dont?
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote