View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 10:29 PM   #22
HERSH3Y
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
HERSH3Y is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mal_tiempo View Post
Couple questions for others who may be interested.

1. Is this a JDM Spec-S (sr20de), or an AusDM Spec-S (sr20det)?

2. What other cars do you have for sale?
1. This is a JDM Spec-S, was unaware of a AusDM Spec-S having a turbo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
This car is definitely a Japanese Spec-S. It also turns out that this is a Spec-S Aero model, but it appears the side skirts and rear valances have since been removed.
Yes it is the Aero model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dknepp View Post
Would you take 15k ?
No, price is 19. You're 400,000 pennies difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoozef View Post
Engine bay pics?
Not at the moment, I'll take one in the near future. There's so many horses under there that it's overwhelming to open the hood so I generally keep it closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdmsilivias13 View Post
That's pretty steep for a spec s. they normally range from 15-18k and that's titled an everything. Granite urs is clean. Me personally I'd value the car at 17k firm. I'm only saying this because I own a s15. But I do have to give it to u the car is clean as hell.
I am well aware of the market for there cars, as I've had a few myself. I've seen anywhere from 12-21 for a S15 Spec-S. 12 being an untitled one with issues and all beat up with double the kilometers. 21 being one with a title, little less kilometers and not a scratch. I've sold the last Silvia S15 with a title for 18, stock. This is the cleanest Silvia I've ever seen in person as well, thanks for the comments.

I'll take 18 for this in its stock condition and 19 as it sits including the stock parts. I may end up reducing the price later on if it doesn't sell or put a V8 in it, or keep it, etc.