View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 01:43 PM   #86
MiamiZ33
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
MiamiZ33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle m3th View Post
I'd go with a flywheel from sitemap toyotav8 toyota lexus manual transmission adaptors toyotav8 dude is super cool and doesn't bullshit you like Brett Collins. You can run whatever sr or ka clutch disk you want, and whatever 3sgte pressure plate you want with their flywheel. Brett just wants to sell you as much crap as possible, but not give you info on how to replace it in the future. He acts like it's custom, but it's not... oh yeah, and mounts are the same between the 13 and 14 chassis. I can sell you legit mounts that aren't out of square if you're interested.
One thing I think it odd, is NOBODY sells headers with their kits. Granted, I understand it's a tight fit, etc etc, but after spending a bunch of money on a mount kit, you still have to fab your own headers? I mean, if the LS guys can get sexy headers to fit, why can't the 1UZ guys get a long-tube header to fit cleanly and elegantly? Is it a size/space thing? Is the LS engine that much narrower than a 1uz? Is it because 1UZ's are poorman's V8 swaps?
MiamiZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote