View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 08:05 PM   #29
BakemonoRicer

Trader Rating: (0)
BakemonoRicer is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Zee View Post
no offense, did you even lower it ? it looks like factory ride height int he last pic ?

I'm not saying to slam it like I did to mine but maybe lower it 1.5" to take the wheel gap out of the front and rear. this will improve the look, still give you lots of suspension travel and ease of going anywhere. and maybe help satisfy your unhapiness of how it sits ?
I think you must have misread my post, I said I was happy with how it's sitting haha.

It takes a while for the springs to settle in then it drops a little bit extra....here is a picture of the car from 2 weeks after the install. I might lower it just a touch more from where it's at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
All the awesome parts were totally cool and then the pic of the car with all the parts just resulted in me doing this.
Lol. I understand your disappointment, but the purpose of the car is for it to be a sleeper. I don't exactly want people to look and instantly know that I'm running an aftermarket suspension set-up.

I'm trying to keep my modifications fairly low-key to do my best to avoid the wrong sort of attention. The police over here really don't like modified cars, so I think it's best I keep things stealth. Over here, you can get hit with a defect notice for having adjustable coilovers. To clear the defect, you would have to pay the fine, reinstall the stock struts and take it for an inspection to get cleared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Yeah, I had heard that they had moved a few things off shore... I'm interested (and now invested) in the outcome of this. Here's hoping that they take care of you.
I have a couple more posts yet to come which details the tests we ran on the pan locally before I sent it off to Japan. Will update the thread soon.
BakemonoRicer is offline   Reply With Quote