View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 10:16 PM   #21
BakemonoRicer

Trader Rating: (0)
BakemonoRicer is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbaby View Post
rich...informore
Lol, I wish. More like blowing every cent of my earnings on my car =P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Ugh that's no good. I just placed an order for a Tomei pan...
There's been a few complaints arising about the Tomei N2 oil pans lately. Quite strange considering Tomei are supposed to have a reputation for quality.

Anyway, the old MSRP for the n2 oil pan used to be $790, however, about 3 years ago the MSRP was reduced to $390 I believe. Quite a significant price drop..

Here is a bit of food for thought, some Japanese companies have started outsourcing production for some of their items to China. I guess it's a sign of the times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eardize View Post
Sucks about the oil pan, sucks even more that you have to pay shipping. They should reimburse your shipping
It's because I bought my oil pan directly from Japan (to save myself some money). So shipping is my responsibility seeing as there are local Tomei dealers in Australia whom I could have bought the oil pan off, make sense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Zee View Post
I was thinking about getting a Tomei Pan also, keep us updated with how this goes, I have other Tomei stuff and no problems yet and always loved the quality

I love S15's, the end of the year they become legal here so I will be placing an order for my Spec R. for now I will be subscribing to your thread and living vicariously through you
Lol yeah awesome, the S15 is a great car. The styling of the car is timeless - will always look like a classic, yet modern sports car.
BakemonoRicer is offline   Reply With Quote