Thread: FRSport.com
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 10:09 AM   #25
scruffy63

Trader Rating: (0)
scruffy63 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to scruffy63 Send a message via Yahoo to scruffy63
worst service ever.

Ok I used to live in GA I ordered a seat bracket years ago. That went ok. Im in the military now and im stationed in TX. Im driving a boosted 2000 miata and my throttle body is jacked up causing a a high idle. So I try to log back in to ordera throttle body and my login isnt working anymore and it wouldnt let me reset it. So I call them up to fix it and Adrian tells me it not a problem he'll take my order over the phone with my updated address and send me an email so I can reset my password and info on the site. A day or two later the only email I get I get is a confirmation email saying it was shipped to my old address. Ok I call them back about the email and again a different guy tells me he'll let Adrian know and that they would get it fixed. A week or so later I get text from my old address saying my part was sent there. So I basically have emailed them a few times and get the typical we will fix it, we are sorry response. And now here I am over a month since I ordered my tb. They quickly took my $350, and once they got it that was the end of their customer service. I wrote them an email about an hour ago saying they have 2 days to produce somthing concrete (tb or shipping #) then I will file a dispute with my bank to get my money back. When this started i told them I needed this part fast as idling over 3000rpms in 100+ degree weather, well you could imagine what could happen. I will never shop with them again. Basically they took my money and now dont give a damn. And the naysayers I have not been nagging or bugging them. I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Ive only spoken and emailed them a few time making sure to add that I really needed the part. They wont even update me unless I hunt the down for an answer.

2. You're horribly afraid of speed Bumps.

3. You take your right turns turning left.
scruffy63 is offline   Reply With Quote