View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 11:02 AM   #6
s14SRguy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
s14SRguy is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry to hear this. too bad we cant just cut off hands when people steal. I'm sure it would happen a lot less.

you pick up plates from any of the cars? maybe run back some footage from the prior days for suspicious activity, I can assure you if they broke in and did all that, you were scoped out. That's not a moment of opportunity thing, that's definitely planned out.

red integra slanging sr20's? thats a red flag right there...i cant think of a single honda guy i know that works with/on/sells nissan parts, they're vtec all the way (lol smh) find out whos selling it and call them to look at one for purchase. pretend your someone else, have a friend go with you. if its yours, call the police.

keep an eye on those honda car crews selling nissan parts on facebook groups they like to use to sell stolen shit. and craigslist. maybe ask around some local meets or something too.

Not sure how large your shop/staff is, but maybe its time to hire security to help protect your investments, or re-arrange some hours so there is always someone on shift at the facility. and get a REALLY loud alarm, like REALLY FUCKING LOUD, SO THEIR EARS BLEED

If theres any unique things about the engine to identify it that would help.

I personally like to engrave my CA DMV number into various discreet parts of my car and that way if it ever goes missing i know to just check for my numbers (who else is engraving my license number in their car right?) and if i see my number or its shaved off and shit then its goin down.

theif cant talk their way outta that shit.
s14SRguy is offline   Reply With Quote