View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 12:00 AM   #1
DeanGrind
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DeanGrind is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DeanGrind Send a message via MSN to DeanGrind
Very weird mix of issues, lots of smoke, no starting, and more, help!

So let me begin,

I bought an S14 with an S14 SR swapped in already. Drove it a few times on a couple different days before i bought it even, no problem ever.

So as I go to the dmv after the dude drops it off at my place I notice alot of smoke coming out from exhaust, hood, and even vents. Pull over just as the last of the coolant in the radiator pours out. Get it home and pull the radiator, notice there is only about a quart of oil in it.

next day i start the car up and back it 10 feet into the garage, no problem, put the new radiator in and fill it up with oil it starts up fine, I drive it around my neighborhood to see if it holds up, it does, leave it in my garage with the electric fans running, didnt even think about it until the next day, go to start it up and there are no lights on the dash, starter clicks ONCE

so i go jiggle some wires tighten up the plug on the starter (it was kinda loose) and try again, car starts up but smoke pours out the exhaust, odd. So i drive it down the street to the gas station, turn it off, fill it up with gas, go to start it and boom same problem no lights on cluster, and a single click from stater, tried jumping it, no luck there. BUT I did manage push start it and drive it home, how does all that work?

but now im at a loss, what could it all mean? Pleaseeee help this is supposed to be my daily..

DeanGrind is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links