View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 08:08 PM   #21
ilikeboost

Trader Rating: (0)
ilikeboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by uraznfriend View Post
parenting has a huge effect, rebelling or not most people grow up and realize that their parents are right. all the people I know in college are really grateful that their parents were smart enough to push them to college and shit its the kids that have really dumb parents that mess up shit, imagine Ferrah Abraham's kid when she grows up

Her kid is doomed. Since this thread is pretty much becoming about American society rather than just the internet in American society I figure I'll throw the media under the bus while I'm at it. People are more obsessed with reading about some movie star and who they are dating than they are about their own elections. Whatever on the internet or tv is always right. Don't argue with the news either. They are always right. On the parent subject I find that the overbearing parents fuck their kids up more than the ones that just tell their kids "do whatever you want. But if you go to jail, I'm not bailing you out." A balance seems to work out best from what I saw growing up (not that I'm old) Hey, just blame the hippies. The 60's are largely why we are who we are today anyway.
ilikeboost is offline   Reply With Quote