View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 04:53 PM   #9
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Most of you are fucking stupid. "Drift tax" has NOTHING to do with it. As stated previously, it's supply and demand. Go ahead and try to find a CLEAN 240 for ANY price. They're not out there anymore. They've all been modded and beat to shit. A clean stock 240 is WORTH as much as a modded POS with a half-assed SR swap. Why? Because you CAN'T FIND a clean stock 240. 240's are getting to be like 510's, they're all used up. If I had a clean stock 5-speed S13 to sell I would be taxing your asses $4000 for it. I wouldn't feel bad either because that's what they're worth. The value of clean versions these cars has skyrocketed because so many have been effectively destroyed by drift kids. You CAN still find good deals, BUT you have to be resourceful and patient. Most of you are neither of those things.

OP: Why in the fucking hell would you look to KBB for a price for ANY car??? Much less a popularly modified car that is hard to find clean. KBB is worthless. NO car is sold for the KBB price. Go ahead and look up anything you like. Then go look for the same car on craigslist. You'll see that the prices do not match.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote