View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 10:47 PM   #323
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Mike, Sorry i didn't grab any pics of the wiring i'll try to snap a few this weekend the wiring is all torn apart so you couldn't tell much anyway lol.

2 Years ago i ran Dual Walbro 255's and Dual -6AN Feeds and a -6 Return. (dual feed fic -6 rail)

Last year knowing i wont be going E85 any time soon (if ever) I took out the dual walbro's and put in 1 Deatschwerks DW300 Fuel Pump and kept 1 of the -6AN Feed lines and the -6AN Return. I have it into a Y Block right by the firewall where it splits to each end of the rail.

All of my AN stuff is either Red Horse Racing, or Big End, a few Earls or Russell stuff.